Sunday, December 15, 2013

Paul D'Orlando's Contribution to the Project

For this project I put in a lot of time and effort in the designing and development of Mater the Tow Truck. I was involved with trying to figure out how to incorporate a tow truck assembly onto the back of a toy truck. I presented my ideas for how to make the assembly work, which included how it was going to be mounted and how it was going to function and move, and provided initial sketches of the idea. We collaborated on the final choices for the bed mount, the circular mount, and the servo brackets. I was majorly responsible for the creation of the bed mount and the circular mount in Solidworks and submitting all of the parts including the servo brackets for them to be made. I also was responsible for running the motion analysis for the final assembly in Solidworks. I assembled a majority of the parts of the assembly onto the truck and made sure they fit properly. I assisted with the creation of the blog, including making videos, taking pictures, and helping write the blog posts. Additionally, I was involved with making sure deadlines were met. I was also involved in writing the paper that summarized the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment