Sunday, December 15, 2013

Chris Mirageas' Contribution to the Project

For this design project, I contributed a huge portion of time into the design and development of Mater the Tow Truck. I was involved in coming up with the initial ideas for choosing to integrate a tow truck arm into a toy truck. Once this was established I also came up with ideas for how to go about making this project come to life, including design of the truck bed cover, circular mount, and placement of all the servo motors. I was solely responsible for all Arduino activities, including writing all of the code, wiring the truck up, neatening the wires, and making sure all the electrical components functioned as intended. I also participated in creating the engineering drawings shown in previous posts on this blog. I also participated in creating the Solidworks models, assembly and motion analysis, and assembly of actual tow truck. I also maintained blog activities, including pictures, posts, creating Youtube videos, and uploading codes through Github, and played a role in making sure project deadlines were met.

No comments:

Post a Comment